Thursday, September 24, 2015

Hey Fall!











Photos by: Gen
Wearing: Stylestalker Dress, Celine Booties, Rag & Bone Hat, Proenza Schouler Handbag

Ladies how exciting is it to shop for fall clothes?! Well I think that something thats pretty rewarding as well is when you look in your closest and see pieces that you can use year round... If you think about it, what makes a trend isn’t just the piece of clothing,but how it worn, so by styling your old pieces in a new way, you can feel like they are new pieces you went out and shopped for when in reality you saved money! In my case this dress I can wear year round, for spring and summer I can wear it with sandals, or even sneakers. But for fall I opted for booties and a hat to go full on boho! Hope you enjoy!
<3 Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment