Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Lace-y Little Thing









Wearing: Style Mafia Victorian Top, BCBG Shorts, Valentino Rockstud Pumps
Photos By: Lauren Aguilar

Hello Lovlies!
First, let me tell you all that this month will be quite slow with the blog post because I am studying my buns off for the LSAT. I am trying my hardest to balance both, thus it has been a difficult task. I have so many looks I want to share with you all, but don't worry I take the test on September 27th so soon!
Now, lets talk fashion. As you all know Fall is upon us (my favorite). Despite this look being perfect for fall, lace is timeless. This top ( that looks like a dress on me ) can be worn in many ways. I opted thanks to my height to wear it with little black shorts under, and my Valentino pumps. Nonetheless, for those of you that live in cities that actually have seasons you can wear some leather pants with it, or even opt for some black shorts and stockings with a pair of pumps, or boots. Going for an all black look specially with lace screams sexy in every which way. This top can be very sexy or conservative. Don't be afraid to explore with your lace!
<3 Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment