Thursday, October 30, 2014

New York, New York







Wearing: BP Coat, Alexander Wang Slip Dress, Theyskins Theory Sweater, Stan Smith Adidas, Proenza Schouler Handbag, Illesteva sunnies.

Hello All!
If you follow me on Instagram then you already know that I spent my birthday in NYC. If you don't already follow me then quickly do so!!! ( CLICK HERE) I shared plenty of pictures of my trip, however here are some much more detailed outfit pictures. The first day I got there, like any fashion obsessed girl I went to Soho and shopped till I dropped, I made some amazing purchases that I can not wait to share with you all. ( The Adidas pictured are one of them) Let me just say that those shoes are probably going to be on my feet often. Also, I was beyond excited to finally wear my coats!! This one was quite the show stopper, every store I stepped into I got a compliment on it. ( guess I did good) I wore all grey under, and the sneakers added a more trendy feel to the whole look. For those of you from Miami, this look can be easily made miami appropriate by simply wearing a little grey dress, and a pair of white sneakers. Hope you all enjoy! Can't wait to share the rest of my trip with you all. And if I don't have a chance to blog tomorrow have a happy Halloween, and stay safe!
XO, Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment