Saturday, December 27, 2014

En Noir












Wearing: Vince Sweater, Style Mafia Set, Proenza Schouler Handbag, Christian Louboutin Pumps.

Hello Loves!
I hope you have all had fun filled holidays. Personally, this is my favorite time of year. The whole family comes to town, lots of food, gifts, and of course I will take any excuse to dress up. This particular outfit I wore to a Christmas Dinner with my best friend. I wore all black ( not surprising ). However, I wanted to point out that it is okay to constantly wear black, in fact I believe it is even more difficult to constantly rock black and make it look unique every time. In this case I went for a pop of color with my pumps, and played around with different materials. The set is bejeweled with beads and some white embroidery that adds a little flare, as well as the sweater V line's white accent. Overall, this look is pretty versatile, it can be worn to dinner, or even a party. I chose to drape the blazer over my shoulders, since well, it is hot here in Miami. But for those of you that are fortunate enough to have some sort of "weather" the blazer could also be worn to give the outfit a completely different feel. Also, I decided to play around a little with the camera settings, hope you enjoy!
<3 Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment