Friday, June 26, 2015

Extraterrestrial








Wearing: Rag & Bone Crop Top, Electric Boutique Alien Shorts, Christian Louboutin Pumps, Chanel Bag, Dita Eyewear.
Photo: Gen from Gen&Gus

It's Friday!! If you live in Miami then you know how hot our summers get. Thus, how difficult it becomes to choose outfits because honestly, half the time I want to just walk around in a bikini all day. So, here's a fun little summer look. The shorts are breezy, and loose, I paired it with a leather crop ( kinda hot) thus, if you have something with a lighter fabric I recommend it, and topped it off with a pump. However, the shorts fit me loose and also sort of long ( I prefer them that way) but, normally the shorts would fit around the waist, and if your not a fan of crop tops you could pair it with a tank, or even a leotard. For a more casual look, the shorts lend itself for a tee and sneakers feel, or even some fun flats with a tank. 
Hope you all have a great weekend!
<3 Carol

P.S this outfit is on Racked Miami, along with some other of my blogger babes, were sharing Miami's most photogenic walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment