Thursday, August 21, 2014

Fall is for Coats








Wearing: Style Mafia Requiem Jacket, Zara Romper, Miu Miu Booties.

Falls in Miami are difficult, mostly because well... We don't exactly have "fall" weather. However, I for one, like dressing the part. Fall is one of my favorite seasons, because I love fall trends. The layering, the coats, the boots, and the colors. So, I have found the perfect coat for my city. It is light, fun, and has a cape feel to it. Everything I need, oh and the color is timeless. I decided to pair it with a white romper, but it can be worn with just about anything in your closet. For instance, with a pair of jeans whichever fit you like, and a plain top would be another to die look. Hope you enjoy, and start looking for that perfect fall coat!
<3 Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment