Monday, August 11, 2014

Taradise

Wearing: Taradise Fringe Purse, and Bracelets.

Spraying some Mastika to cool me off.

Wearing: Taradise Kimono

Wearing: Kimono, Bracelets, and Necklaces

Wearing: Taradise Swim, Headband, and Cover Up.

Taradise Swim




Swim, and Necklaces

Headpiece, Necklaces, and Swim



Happy Monday Loves!
A couple of weeks ago I got together with Taradise to shoot their Summer Collection, and let me just tell you that I loved the results, on top of the fact that I adore every single piece I shot, as well as what as the past collections. Taradise is a Grecian Boutique that offers One-of-a kind designs from the Islands of Chios. The Eye Bracelets are worn to give protection to those who wear them, on top of the fact that they are fabulous, and perfect to accessorize your every day look. The eye necklaces also give protection, and are perfect to add to your everyday "neck party". There are many different options from the darker eye, to long chains or short ones. Now lets talk headpieces, I fell in love once I put them on, I know most people tend to shy away from them because they feel as though they are too bold. I think these days we need to make a statement, and plus, style is all about taking risks. Don't be afraid to add some drama to your look. Now go try something new!

<3 Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment