Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Culottes Case








Photos by: Gen from Gen&Gus
Wearing: Style Mafia Vest, Intermix Culottes, Zara Crop Top, Manolo Blahnik Heels

Culottes can be an intimidating piece to pull off, but before you wave your white flag, I'm here to give you some pointers on these trendy trousers. First, keep in mind that everything is about proportions, thus try to make sure you don't cut your legs in certain spots to make them look shorter. ( we all want legs for days ) However, I'm only 5 feet so, I need to pull out all the tricks in the book in order to elongate my body. In this case, I used the crop top and the vest as my little helpers. For those of you that are not comfortable with crop tops, don't worry, a button down and culottes look just as cool. If one  wants to go for the vest, as well, even a tank can work. In order to make the outfit more casual, switch the shoes out for a pair of flats or my favorites some sneakers. Hope you all enjoy your week!
<3 Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment