Friday, May 1, 2015

Polka-Dotted






Photos by: Gen from Gen & Gus
Wearing: Style Mafia set, Robert Clergerie creepers, Tommy Hilfiger backpack, Illesteva Sunnies

Happy Friday!
Normally, I would shy away from polka dots because of the girly vibe they give off. However, this set was the perfect balance of feminine and the modern casual cool style I opt for. Naturally, I still had to add a little edge with the creepers and the backpack. One of my favorite things about sets is that you can also wear each part as separates! The sleeves on the top are to die, thus I would opt for some boyfriend jeans or a pair of culottes with some pumps. As for the skirt, a button down for a lady like look, or a crop top with some sneakers for a downtown feel. Enjoy your weekend Lovies!
<3 Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment