Sunday, February 24, 2013

Brunchin' Comfortably





Wearing: Marc Jacobs Crop Top, Zara Silk Shorts, Gucci Purse, Charlotte Olympia Black Velvet Kitty Flats. Sunnies: Prada Watch: Cartier, Jennifer Zuener Love Necklace, Along with my Usual Arm Party.

Hello!
Today I was feeling a bit under the weather but I never say no to an outing, so I decided to rummage through my closet and find something that still made me feel like I was in my PJs! I threw on my lovely little kitties that I'm currently OBSESSED with, I feel like they add a little pizzaz to any outfit. It was a little windy today as you can see in one of the pictures my hair is going wild, but here in Miami the weather seems to be unpredictable so we have to be well prepared for everything! Anyway, I'm currently watching the Oscars Red Carpet and I've fallen in love with several looks, I will be posting my favorites tomorrow! Enjoy!
Love, Carol <3

7 comments:

  1. love the simplicity, and jealous of your flats!

    xo
    Zoe
    http://www.pittsburghinpolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zoe, I try to keep my outfits simple most of the time :)

      Delete
  2. I so love those flats, adorable; thanks for reaching out to me via IFB, I am now following you via GFC!
    ♥ Noemi
    Fashion: Classy N Glamorous
    Travel: Across The Sea
    Facebook • Fashion
    Facebook • Travel

    ReplyDelete