Friday, February 22, 2013

Show a Little Leg







Wearing: Zara Cropped top, Thrifted Black Slit Skirt, Cara NY Bejeweled Collar Necklace, And Fendi Gray Suede Pumps, Cartier Love Ring, MAC Cosmetics Rebel Lipstick

Happy Friday!!
First, I would like to apologize for my ghost hand in the first photograph but the outfit came out too perfect to not post. I hope you all can forgive. Anyway, tonight is my cousins birthday party so I thought what better way to celebrate than to wear a nice jazzed up outfit.  So I'm quickly sharing with you all what I put together for tonight. Hope I can help inspire you with your friday night outing. Have a Great weekend!
Love, Carol

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfits. Any suggestions for thrift shops or consignment boutiques?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! To be honest I barely thrift shop here in Miami but, I have found really good pieces in Good Will, and out of the closet. But I do usually go to Vintage shops in NYC like A second Chance, and Beacons Closet. I hope that helps! <3

      Delete
  2. Love the first picture regardless of your ghost hand lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Hot!

    www.FashSinCity.blogspot.com

    xo
    Angela

    ReplyDelete