Saturday, March 23, 2013

Couture




Wearing: Dolce & Gabanna Silk Ruffled Dress, Chanel Red Purse from the Cruise Collection, Nude Valentino Rockstud Pumps, Roberto Coin Earings, and Ring

Hello!
I know I've been taking a while for new posts but as I said Ive been quite a busy gal, but don't worry I have photographed everything Ive done! This is what I wore last weekend to my boyfriends godsons baptism. It was so pretty, the day was a little bit windy here in Miami and this dress almost made me have a couple of marylin moments but it was so worth it! The weather here is always pretty bipolar, I've learned to deal. Anyway I hope you all enjoy!
<3 Carol

5 comments:

  1. Nice outfits!

    Wanna follow each other? Let me know.
    http://mutiaraeltoago.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty dress! Loving the color, jealous of your Chanel bag :)
    Maya - Archistas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the look! Keep doing great!
    Your blog is really cute! :)
    Vanny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a pretty outfit! Love your Valentino shoes.

    xx
    M.E.

    http://mindyerazo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is perfection, I love it!

    xo
    dbfashionfiend.com

    ReplyDelete