Friday, March 1, 2013

Oversized & Boyish






Wearing: Marc Jacobs Blazer, Zara Printed Tee, Zara Waxed Red Pants, Burberry Loafers, Henri Bendel Satchel, Tom Ford Glasses, Jennifer Zuener Love Necklace
Hi All!
So, as you all have probably noticed my style varies often, I pretty much wear how I feel when I wake up which in turn usually makes me "fashionably late". But I always say its better to be late & fashionable then just late! Anyway, today was my last day of school so I am officially on Spring Break, although it certainly does not feel like spring break here in Miami, the weather has been kind of nippy. I don't know why but every time its cold in Miami I find it rather Strange. So since I am on spring break I hope to have a new post everyday! Tomorrow is going to be a little busy so I will probably post a little late, have much to do for my mommys birthday! I can't wait to share with you all what I wear!
Happy Friday!
<3 Carol


7 comments:

  1. Love love this outfit so much, especially the double monk-strap loafers!!! So freaking cute!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Amazing outfit! Your blog is really nice,following you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a new follower!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos, they came out great <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combo, pants and t-shirt are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I love your blog and your style. Amazing outfits :) Work it!

    xoxo Gozika

    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this style! Those shoes are perfect. Gorgeous ombre hairstyle as well :)
    Maya - Archistas

    ReplyDelete