Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Denim & Orange




Wearing: Zara Printed Tee, Silence + Noise Skort, J Brand Denim Jacket, Louis Vuitton Flats, Gucci Bag, Chanel Sunnies
Good Afternoon!
So today the weather was much better and I was able to show some leg! I was really excited to put a cute little skirt on and spice up my wardrobe with some color! This was after I waxed my legs and did my nails, it was certainly time for some pampering! I leave for Conneticut tomorrow then road tripping back down to Florida with my boyfriend! So excited! I'll post pics of us on our drive! Anyway this was a quick litte post because its my little brothers birthday and I have to help decorate the house and pick up the cake! HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY LITTLE BROTHER 
<3 Carol

5 comments:

  1. your flats are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!
    so lovely!
    amazing jacket!
    awesome look!

    love,
    http://jesuswannatouchme.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your accent flats!

    xoxo

    holeinjeanpocket.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are stunning! I am really loving your style!
    xo jess
    www.stmurrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete