Monday, April 8, 2013

California Day 1










Wearing: Zara Orange Oversized Sweater, Aiko Duff Metalic Leggings, Isabel Marant Wila Sneakers, Celine Luggage, Prada Sunnies
Happy Monday!
While on spring break I took a little trip to California mostly to San Diego and Riverside. The flight took forever, it was delayed TWICE! United Airlines is not one of my favorites right now. Usually when I travel I like to be comfortable, and I always get cold, but I wanted to still look presentable so I opted for these super cute leggings and bright sweater, plus the weather in Riverside was totally perfect for my choice. It was sunny, yet windy so I wasn't dying of a heat stroke. And of course my absolute favorite sneakers, you can never go wrong with a pair of Isabel Marants. These pictures were taken right after I flew in, we went to this super awesome mexican restaurant called Tios Tacos.  The owner is an artist, he takes anything he finds and transforms it into art, I was in love with this place! The little chapel pictured above has even been used as a venue for peoples weddings, so cute! The place is so welcoming and awesome for exploring, an the food is delish! I definitely  recommend to anyone who goes to riverside! Hope you enjoy the post! I will have the rest of my California Get away up the rest of the week!
<3 Carol

3 comments:

  1. Look like you had a great time. I'm dying to go to Cali!

    xox, cheri
    http://www.cheritrendystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top, what a great pop of color! Just bought the same kicks! Great style inspiration!!

    XO, SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! Great color combination!

    THE2NDAVENUE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete