Monday, April 15, 2013

Dare to Bare Your Mid Drift





Wearing: LF White Crop Top, Alice and Olivia Spring Green Silk Trousers, Prada Napa Gaufre Large Clutch, Yves Saint Laurent Black Tribute Pump
Jewlery: Cartier Tank Watch, Cartier Rose Gold Love Ring, Cartier Rose Gold Love Bracelet
Hello!
I'm all about fun trends this spring! I am obsessed with mid drift bearing tops, and fun colors, specially because here in Miami the weather is always perfect for it, yet this night in particular it was a little windy. I wore this outfit for dinner, and then I was invited to a little lounge for some dancing. This outfit seemed perfect for both events, fun and trendy, yet still elegant enough for a dinner since I could lower the pants a little, or higher them to show less skin. Also, my top was extremely high in these pictures due to the wind, I promise I wasn't revealing that much all night. Anyway, I apologize for the photos not being too detailed, but as we were taking these shots a cop told us that we were not allowed on the park after dark, so I had to sneak a couple! SHHHH
Happy Monday!
<3 Carol

4 comments:

  1. That green is so BOLD! I love it. These pics came out great at night!

    xox, cheri
    www.cheritrendystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole look, especially the shoes!!!! I'm your new follower

    xoxo
    monica
    http://awedbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all - great abs!! :) second of all - I love those pants. I found your lovely blog on IFB and I am now following :) Stop by for a visit sometime and follow back if you like what you see.
    Hugs :)
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete