Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Visiting the animals & the Fish

San Diego Zoo







Wearing: Rag & Bone Jean Jacket, Aiko Jeggings, T by Alexander Wang Tank Top, Chanel Espadrilles, Prada Sunnies, Celine Luggage







Wearing: Rag & Bone Jean Jacket, Haute Hippie Tee, J Brand White Jean Shorts,Isabel Marant Wilas, Celine Luggage, Prada Sunnies

The days I spent in California I went to the San Diego Zoo, BTW it is huge, in fact it is one of the largest in the world. I was beyond excited to see a panda for the first time, there was a HUGE line, but I managed to get a peek and snap a shot of it up on the tree. I was wearing my jeggings because they are super comfy and I was really cold over there in San Diego, plus my Chanel espadrilles are the best for walking long distances. The next day we went to the aquarium, I adore penguins, so as you can see I had to take some pictures in front of them. We were also able to go in and feed the lorikeets they were super adorable, although they had indigestion and almost flew right into me I had a good time with them. Again I wore my denim jacket, as you guys can see I was not very prepared for the weather on this trip hence why I had to wear the same Jacket twice. But hey! there is nothing wrong with that, I have no shame in it. I decided to take a chance and wear shorts to the aquarium ( I ended up regretting that decision) I was super cold the whole day, I now know for the next time to take more than one jacket and only pack pants!
Enjoy!
<3 Carol

5 comments:

  1. these are awesome pictures! i love to watch wildlife and the starfish have the most amazing red color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the outfit! especially the sunnies/ Amazing, Carol!!

    xx
    Masha
    http://disconnectdots.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your celine bag and isabel marant sneakers, very trend and fabulous.
    http://www.tejidospolitex.com/celinebags/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with those Chanel espadrilles!

    xx
    M.E.

    http://mindyerazo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! The Chanel Espadrilles and jeans goes very well together.
    http://www.chanelespadrilles.com/

    ReplyDelete