Tuesday, May 7, 2013

No Pants





Wearing: Zara printed tee, ( that I decided was long enough to wear as a dress), Isabel Marant Sneakers, Celine Luggage, Prada Sunnies, Zara Statement necklace, along with my usual arm party

Hello all! My bestfriend was in town this week and we went out on a little fun date around town, we had coffee in the morning, did a little shopping and walking around, and then went for some sushi. I decided to wear this shirt because I had absolutely nothing else and I really wanted to wear a dress so I thought why not? Plus any excuse to put on my Marant's they are seriously the most comfortable shoes every specially for a day of walking. I decided to add the necklace because I needed to make the tee look a little more chic, rather than looking like I walked out of the house in my PJs. Plus it was perfect for this sunny weather here in Miami. Hope you all are having a good week enjoy!
<3 Carol



4 comments:

  1. First, I laughed so much with the title! Great pictures and outfit! Although I think only someone as beautiful as you can pull it off. You look amazing!
    Dany
    bluebellsandowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment, and I am glad I can make you laugh. But I truly believe that with confidence anyone can pull anything off.
      <3 Carol

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!nice nail colour!!great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! You are brave! Haha, really cute shirt.. tunic.. dress! :)

    xo

    http://reverieno17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete