Monday, May 20, 2013

Little White Dress




Wearing: Donna Karan Blouse ( as a dress), Miu Miu Bejeweled flats, Celine Luggage

Hello! So this saturday I went furniture shopping with my mom, as we bought a new home and now we are looking at ideas on how we went to decorate the interiors, it is all so exciting for me. We went to the design district here in Miami that has amazing stores and designers! We then went to lunch. As you all know summer in Miami is extremely hot, so I decided to wear my moms blouse as a dress. ( Yes I love doing that). I tend to love my no pants look. And as you have probably noticed I am loving white!! I am taking full advantage of the fact that my skin is slightly sun kissed so I wear white, plus it is nice and fresh. I love everything about this blouse, the sleeves, the length the fact that it is so girly and flirty, and my favorite are the sewn on flowers at the skirt of it. And for my shoes one can never go wrong with a pair of fun flats with jewels on them, I love these flats they are just so comfy and so different, the fact that my toes show is my favorite and the color lends itself to wear with almost everything. And of course you have all noticed Im obsessed with my Celine, I should start wearing my other purses they need to be taken out for a spin! Well I hope you all have a great monday!!!
<3 Carol

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love that top as a dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ΟΗΗ!! so beautiful pictures! great outfit! simple but so amazing for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your Celine bag and how pretty the white fits on you :)

    Haute,
    www.urprettyhaute.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute dear! And that white dress looks so sweet on you. :)
    New follower here!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete