Friday, June 14, 2013

Crown Braid





Wearing: Zara Purple Linen Blouse, Zara Neon Yellow Shorts, Chanel Espadrilles, Chanel Sunnies, Chanel Quilted Shoulder Bag, Jennifer Zuener Necklaces, Along with my usual Arm party

Hey all! I apologize for disappearing but I have been a little sick lately, so yesterday I decided to make it a point to get my hair done, put some makeup on and get out. Every time I am not feeling well I like to dress up in bright color because to me it makes me feel like I look healthier. It is silly but I think that everyone has their own little beliefs. Nonetheless, summer in Miami is extremely hot so I decided to put on a linen purple blouse with some neon yellow shorts, lately my shirts have been to long for my shorts to show but I guess thats okay. I then put on my little side bag and I could not forget my favorite chanel espadrilles probably the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. And I added the orange lip for some more fun. I had to keep it cool and simple because otherwise I would probably melt. 
Hope you all enjoy my fun little look, and you are having a great week!
<3 Carol

4 comments:

  1. hey doll!
    nice outfit!love your dress:)
    check my blog if you want:)
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fun summer look! Your Chanel espadrilles are so adorable. I've been wanting to get a pair because they just look so fun and comfortable.

    -Jenn
    SnappyLemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is gorgeous!

    -Krystin Tysire xo
    www.girlinbetsey.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete