Thursday, June 27, 2013

Simplicity





Wearing: Nordstrom White Tee, Helmut Lang Denim shorts, YSL Sunnies, Chanel Espadrilles, Celine Luggage Bag

Hey all!
Yesterday I went on a little shopping date with a friend, I couldn't find anything to wear usually, so I turned to my go-to combo, white tee and denim. I love these Helmut Lang shorts, they are the most comfortable pair of shorts I own, and of course I adore the fact that they are oversized. I always like having at least one item on me larger than usual. But then again most things look large because I am so petite, I have learned to embrace my smallness. And of course I paired the shorts with a plain white tee, its like these two pieces go hand in hand. Anyway, this look is so simple but sometimes less is more. Hope you all enjoy my look, and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with your Espadrilles! So pretty. Nice post!

    xx
    Mindy

    www.mindyerazo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! OMG! Those espadrilles are the bomb! I love them! And you look nice again!

    Love,
    TFD | The Fashion District

    Finally! My first outfit after a long time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Oversized shorts! I hear those espadrilles are so hard to find now. Love the casual look!

    -Jenn
    SnappyLemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, I'm so in love with the shorts <3

    Mel
    Melhugstrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete