Monday, July 1, 2013

Making a Statement





Wearing: Zara cropped top, Vince Boyfriend Jeans, ABS statement necklace, Christian Louboutin spiked peep toe shoe

Hello!
First off I hope you all had an amazing weekend, I know I did. I spent most of it with my family as I love spending time with them, they are my everything. This particular outfit I wore to go to dinner at a new Tapas restaurant that just opened here in Miami, I must say it was pretty good, I chose the place we were eating at so I was nervous at to what the feedback would be, thankfully I did good! Anyway, back to my outfit. I wore this on Saturday, the wether here in miami was gloomy/ rainy. So I wanted to find some heels that could get wet, I think I did pretty good given that these are plastic in the front ( not that I did much walking) Then I went and found a basic little crop top and paired it with my all time favorite boyfriend jeans, they are my best friends honestly they can make anything look good. Then I decided that the spikes on my shoes wasn't enough of a statement so I topped it off with this lovely sparkler around my neck. This outfit is so easy and simple yet a looker! Hope you all enjoyed my outfit, and have a great monday!
<3 Carol

5 comments:

  1. love the fit of your jeans, the perfect boy friend style. really love how you styled it with the crop top too. lovely blog as well, would you perhaps want to follow each other on blogger/gfc? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boyfriend jeans! I have a pair and they are super comfy! :)

    http://www.FashSinCity.com

    Xo
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the edgy, chic vibe here! Thanks for the IFB friend request. :)

    -Nathy
    Earnestyle | Urban Decay giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it. great look :D

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete