Monday, July 1, 2013

Making a Statement





Wearing: Zara cropped top, Vince Boyfriend Jeans, ABS statement necklace, Christian Louboutin spiked peep toe shoe

Hello!
First off I hope you all had an amazing weekend, I know I did. I spent most of it with my family as I love spending time with them, they are my everything. This particular outfit I wore to go to dinner at a new Tapas restaurant that just opened here in Miami, I must say it was pretty good, I chose the place we were eating at so I was nervous at to what the feedback would be, thankfully I did good! Anyway, back to my outfit. I wore this on Saturday, the wether here in miami was gloomy/ rainy. So I wanted to find some heels that could get wet, I think I did pretty good given that these are plastic in the front ( not that I did much walking) Then I went and found a basic little crop top and paired it with my all time favorite boyfriend jeans, they are my best friends honestly they can make anything look good. Then I decided that the spikes on my shoes wasn't enough of a statement so I topped it off with this lovely sparkler around my neck. This outfit is so easy and simple yet a looker! Hope you all enjoyed my outfit, and have a great monday!
<3 Carol