Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Feeling Catty




Wearing: Revearse kitty dress, Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flats, Celine Luggage, Prada Sunnies

Hello all! So I have been wanting to change my look for a while now I just had to completely commit and mentally prepare for the change. On friday I decided it was time! I went to my hairstylist and told her to chop my hair off, she gave me this super chic bob and I am in love! I am so happy with this new look, I feel like it is so posh and makes every outfit look that much more fashionable. Plus, I got rid of my blonde tips that were bothering me for a while, it was time to get rid of them! I decided to wear this super adorable dress that my love gifted me because I was afraid I wasnt going to be happy with my hair, and I thought at least I will be happy with my adorable outfit! I decided to pair it with my kitty flats, at first I thought it would be too much cat but it turned out to be an adorable look! And the back of the dress is just so adorable, it is fun, flirty, different, and perfect for summer! I hope you all enjoy my look and my new hair! Have a great Tuesday!
<3 Carol


11 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Lovely blog. Your hairstyle looks great on you. Great outfit.

    fascinationsandfixations.blogspot.in

    Uparna Das

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute dress! It looks adorable on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the pictures and the outfit! lovely dress and shoes, defiantly loving the cats :)

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally crushing on those flats - I love the kitty theme. Also, can I ask what camera you use to take your photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I use a Canon EOS Rebel t3i.
      Have a great day <3 Carol

      Delete
  5. Wow, very cute outfit. It really turned out adorable. ^_^
    Your hair and pictures are stunning, by the way.
    Take care,

    Mirna
    http://lonelywarriorstylediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, that dress is ADORABLE. I need more cat-related clothing. And your hair looks fab, totally suits you. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So in love with your dress. I can't even...
    Also, you look amazing with short hair, I could never pull that off.
    Just started following your blog :)
    Follow mine if you'd like!
    http://missfitnyc.blogspot.com/

    xox Cara

    ReplyDelete
  8. so adorable

    xoxo,
    haute
    www.urprettyhaute.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! Slippers are great
    ,
    Xx
    Bellassinperderlacabeza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is too adorable!! And with the flats, it's just perfect! So cute


    xx

    ReplyDelete