Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Shooting with Katie





Wearing: J.Crew bejeweled neck button down, Vince boyfriend Jeans, Valentine nude rockstud pumps.

Good morning all! So I am sorry I haven't been posting often, I have had a very busy couple of weeks due to the fact that I started school, luckily it is my last semester! anyway, I have plenty to post from now on! Last Friday I had a photo shoot with an old friend of mine Katie, we met in school. She is a very talented photographer and we decided we would work great together, we were absolutely correct the results were genius! We shot four different looks, this was my first look. Very casual yet with a twist. I love that the button down is so relaxed yet has a little fun to it. And nothing livens up an outfit better than a pair of really fun shoes! This look is very easy to replicate and can be worn anywhere, from work on casual fridays, to dinner, or even to a fun date!
P.S go check out Katie's FB!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cool outfit. I love that it looks casual but chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this look! You should totally work more often with your friend Katie, the pics are awesome.

    PS great connecting with you on IFB :) I'm currently giving away a pair of Rich & Skinny jeans on my blog, you can enter right here: http://ny.eater.com/archives/2013/09/brooklyn_restaurant_forbids_talking_at_recent_dinner.php

    Stay in touch! xx

    ReplyDelete