Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Look #2






 Wearing: Miu Miu dress, Tibi Pumps

Hello! So this was my second look for the shoot, and I must admit I am slightly obsessed with these shots. I think these were my favorites, hence why I posted so many. ( sorry for the overkill) But I just thought the wind totally cooperated and I had a total Marylin moment, and lets face it what girl doesn't love those classic wind in the dress photos. On top of the fact that this dress can be worn anywhere, it is just so fun. I decided to pair it with a white pointy pump but I have worn it with black pumps, red, grey, it is honestly so versatile it can even lend itself to some cute flats! This is for sure my go-to fun dress! Hope you all had an amazing Wednesday!!
<3 Carol
 





4 comments:

  1. OMG! I have a picture of this dress on my computer because I was obssessed with it and I wanted to make one for myself.. Is so lovely!

    You're gorgeous and the pics really are amazing :)


    xxx

    www.ilovemoda.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress! I'm in love with your heels!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete