Monday, September 30, 2013

3 OH 5





Wearing: Jbrand cargo pants, Zara printed tee, Isabel Marant Sneakers, Celine Luggage, Karen Walker Sunnies

Happy Monday!
First, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! I know I sure did, I am very excited for all that is to come. These photos were from a meeting I had with a lovely fellow blogger friend of mine Francia, we went to coffee and have a lot of awesome ideas coming up. I decided to go for this casual look, I love cargo pants they are a super fun go-to and super comfy! I am also pretty sure you all have noticed that Im obsessed with my Marants, and who can resist pairing anything with a printed tee. I love fall and I cannot wait to show you all my other looks!
Hope you have a great day!
<3 Carol

3 comments:

  1. OMG. I neeeeeeeeeeed your bag! Especially in that color! LORD!

    -Cheri
    www.cheristylez.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes, the way you styled them casual is just amazing!

    Love,
    TFD | The Fashion District
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love love love love!

    ReplyDelete