Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Anything but Basic






Wearing: Theory tank, and skirt, Chanel chain Necklace, Prada Loafers, Celine Luggage, White Leather hate.

Happy tuesday to all!
This outfit I wore a couple weeks ago to go vintage shopping with a fellow blogger friend of mine Francia. Btw I have some super awesome pics we just took together that I cant wait to share with you all! Anyway back to this outfit, It is super comfy and easy. I am a firm believer that accessories can make an outfit. This was easy and simple yet dressed up by the hat and necklace, not to mention that my loafers are my new favorites! These pictures we took after we went shopping at art walk here in Miami in the wynwood area. The outfit was perfect for a night and day transition.
Hope you all enjoyed the look!
<3 Carol

5 comments:

  1. I love that necklace! great pics :)
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, loving that laidback style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit so much! Those prada loafers are very cute, and your necklace is to die for :)
    xoxo,
    Irina
    www.brandnamesus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look! Love the necklace
    Maya - Archistas

    ReplyDelete