Monday, October 28, 2013

Daring & Chic





Wearing: Elizabeth & James Blazer, Chanel Classic Flap Bag, Yves Saint Laurent Tribute Pumps, Chanel Necklace

Hello all! Happy Monday!
These are the last from my shoot with Katie, and of course the lovely Francia I adore this outfit because it is an interesting play on femininity, wearing a blazer is always a go-to but making it your own is something else. I was reading Harpers Bazaar last night and the whole magazine was on dressing daring, I always try to put my own spin on my outfits and this is a prime example of that. When one is attempting to push the boundaries you must pick what you want to show and go forth with that, my main thing is never show too much, but always show a little. You don't want to dress half naked but showing some skin is always okay in my book. Specially this fall since crop tops and short skirts are totally in. The key is to always be comfortable in what you wear, the rest will come. 
<3 Carol

1 comment: