Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Totally CLUELESS










Wearing: Alexander Wang top, Aqua Plaid Skirt, Alexander Mcqueen Booties, Chanel Classic Bag

Happy Hump Day!
So during our shoot I saw that both Francia and I both had some typical school girl inspired outfits, first of all I wasn't surprised because plaid and pleated skirts are super in this fall. But I came up with this super cute concept of both wearing our outfits and having this CLUELESS moment, after all who wouldn't want to be Cher anyway? I loved that movie growing up and she was such a style icon! We had such a fun time with Katie shooting and and making is act super silly. Anyway, about my outfit I love the whole mixing prints that is going on currently I am all about it. I paired this skirt with that top because I think the colors go great together, but another way it can be worn is with a crop top, and pointy pumps, or a button down, or even a sweater. This won't be the last time you will be seeing any of those pieces because I am slightly obsessed so keep a look out to see how else I style them!
Have an amazing day!
<3 Carol

3 comments:

  1. Everything about this outfit is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super chic twist on the prep look! Both of you have really smokin heels :D

    likkie xx,
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing pieces! I love the blue blouse and the blue skirt!

    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete