Monday, May 13, 2013

Easy Breezy Mother's Day





Wearing: White Linen Romper, Chanel Sunnies, Juicy Couture Neon Chain, Jill Sanders Wedge

Hello all! First off I would like to say that I hope all of you mothers had an amazing day yesterday. I know I did, I spent the day with my whole family at our house in the backyard and pool. I decided to wear this romper because as we all known Miami is HOT, and I needed something easy and breezy, you can never go wrong with a bright statement necklace, I wanted to add that to add some fun to the outfit, and of course make it my own. I am obsessed with these Jill Sanders wedges I bought last summer, I was waiting patiently for spring and summer to roll around in order to put those babies on. They are so awesome to just make any outfit unique, and super comfy. Anyway I hope you all have a great Monday and enjoy my outfit! <3 Carol

5 comments:

  1. Cute romper and I love the neon necklace.

    www.style-me-yesterday.com

    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your juicy couture chain! that neon pink is beautiful!
    www.rayann410.blogspot.com

    Rayann

    ReplyDelete