Friday, March 13, 2015

Shirt Dressin'







Photo: Gen from Gen&Gus
Wearing: Filthy Magic Dress, Chanel Boy bag, Fendi Furry, Chloe Boots, Illesteva Sunnies.

Ready to transition into lighter color pallets? I hope so, because spring is upon us! For us Miamians its not much of a weather change per-se but, at least for me, I pretend I have seasons, and dress accordingly ( the best I can of course ). One of my favorite looks, no matter the season is the shirt dress. It is an easy to wear, throw on last minute and still look fab kind of piece. Also, it doesn't hurt that it was all over the runways for fashion week. I styled my Filthy Magic dress with my favorite pair of booties, and my chanel boy. Really simple look, but I always say that simplicity goes a long way. This ensemble is perfect for any occasion, brunch, shopping, lunch, you name it. The dress is very easy to transition into a nighttime look, which I will be posting soon!
Stay tuned!
<3 Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment