Monday, March 30, 2015

Spring On, in Denim












Photo: Gen from Gen&Gus
Wearing: Helmut Lang Blouse, Free People Strappy bralette, Abercombie & Fitch Denim Pants, Tibi Pumps, Chanel Boy Bag, Fendi Furry, Illesteva Sunnies, Jennifer Fisher Neck Party, Givenchy Choker

Happy Monday!
Spring is in full effect, and as I mentioned in a prior post flared denim is trending! This particular pair I was wearing I got when I was in middle school, ( yes I am as surprised as you are that they still fit ) Anyway, think back to your 2000's self, your pants were super low, extremely distressed, you layered your polos, accessorized with pooka shells, and added flip flops to complete the total surfer babe look, am I right? Anyway, this time around, the jeans are serving  different purpose, a spring minimalist approach. I wore a lightweight white blouse, with a strappy bralette to add a little twist, and paired it with some white pumps. This ensemble is easy breezy, and lends itself to several occasions. 
Have a great day lovies!
<3 Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment