Friday, March 20, 2015

The Moto Vest.









Photo: Gen from Gen&Gus
Wearing: Filthy Magic Shirt dress, Veda Moto Vest, Chanel Handbag, Fendi Furry, Valentino Booties.

Hello Loves!
Happy first day of spring! 
In last weeks post I was wearing this same filthy magic dress, I wanted to share with you all how to make the most out of the pieces you have in your closet. I know as women, we tend to hate "outfit repeating" but ladies, lets be realistic. We all do it! Besides, there are certain pieces in ones closet that we can not get enough of. Styling is all about making the most of what you have. In this case, I decided to pair this moto vest over the dress ( for those of you who live in cooler places this is perfect ) Vests tend to not only add a "cool girl vibe" but also provides a surprisngly amount of warmth. To complete the ensemble, I went for my favorite shoes of the moment, they simply liven up any look, and are instantly the center of attention. So there you have it, one dress two ways, this get up is perfect for almost every occasion, but for us Miamians I suggest keeping it for a night time look because you might melt otherwise. 
Enjoy! Xo Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment