Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December in Miami






Wearing: Citizens of Humanity Jeans, Ralph Lauren plaid button down, Chanel Classic in red, Chanel Espadrilles, and Karen Walker Sunnies.

Hey all Happy Hump day!
So since Miami has decided to stay hot all year, and not give us a break I decided to bust out my favorite Chanel Espadrilles. It still feels like summer here in Miami. But I still had to make sure I was according to season wearing this plaid button down that I stole from my little brothers closet, I decided to make it a little more chic and feminine by adding a bejeweled collar necklace. I have been really into wearing chunky necklaces to make an outfit pop lately. Then I of course added my Chanel, I felt like I was a little too matchy matchy, so I had to throw in a pair of cheetah Karen Walkers in order to off-set it a little. Hope you all enjoyed today's look! I am very happy to announce that I will be posting a lot more frequently since I am graduating on Saturday, I am super excited about it and have such awesome outfits to share with you all! Hope you have an amazing day!
<3 Carol

2 comments:

  1. Your accessories are so rad, esp. your glasses ;D Looking forward to your future posts!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist's, foodie's, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of the nice weather you're having there! The shirt is so cute

    ReplyDelete