Friday, December 27, 2013

A Very Merry Christmas






Wearing: J.Crew Tee, Ralph Lauren Plaid Sweater, Zara shorts, Miu Miu Sunnies, Chanel Red Classic, Hue Thigh Highs, Prada Flats, and Cara NY Collar Necklace.

Hello!! First I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and got all the gifts you asked for, if not then I hope you were blessed enough to spend time with your loved ones. As for myself, every Christmas my family and I wake up early in the morning I put on my candy cane socks, and santa hat and photograph every single moment. As you guys have probably noticed I love pictures! Anyway, on christmas eve I wore a super Chic outfit that I was not able to photograph. ( A god excuse to outfit repeat) Although I got a quick pic that is up on my instagram: @Carrroool. But this outfit I wore to go to my cousins house we spent the day there eating and just enjoying family. I love this outfit because it is super trendy and because you can wear it to a family event with some flats, throw on a pair of heels and you are ready for a night out! Plus I thought I love plaid for this time of year! Have a Great day!
<3 Carol

4 comments: