Monday, December 16, 2013

Pretty Little Skirt






Wearing: Derek Lam Printed skirt, Maison Martin Margiela Leotard, Gucci Clutch, Valentino Rockstud Pumps, J.Crew Necklace.

Hello Happy Monday!
So this weekend was really special for me, I finally graduated with a double Bachelors! So on Thursday I had a pre- commencement activity at school and I decided on this outfit. First, I adore this skirt! I love the print, the cut, the length, color just everything! It is perfect for any occasion, even day and night! It lends itself for summer looks as well. But in this case I decided to pair it with a black leotard since the event was for school, and it was quite windy out. Then a lovely statement necklace from J.Crew to add some color. And of course my favorite pumps ever that just make every outfit the most fabulous! I hope you all enjoyed this look! and have a wonderful day!
<3 Carol

5 comments:

  1. Well styled! ;D Love that skirt!!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentino shoes is so adorable. ^_^
    rinx
    http://theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look, great print on the skirt! Congrats again on your double Bachelors!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit! Love that skirt and shoes.

    x
    Mindy

    www.KINDofLUXE.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty outfit- classy!

    http://girlsforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete