Friday, December 13, 2013

Thigh High's & New Hair







Wearing: BCBG Generation Button Down, Alexander Wang Skirt, Thigh High Socks, Burberry Double Monk Strap loafers, Celine Luggage, and a Vintage Necklace.

Happy Friday!
So, yesterday I decided that I needed to change my hair color a little since I am reaching a milestone in my life tomorrow. I am very happy that I will be graduating. And hey what better than to revamp myself for the occasion. I went to the Prive Salon and they did a beautiful job! So today, I had many errands to run including picking up my gap and gown. When I woke up it was a little bit chilly so I decided to wear some "schoolgirl" inspired outfit in honor of no longer attended University. And made it super fun with my collared necklace, and a bright lip! This look is perfect for a day about town, it kept me warm but I wasn't super hot once the day warmed up (as it usually does in Miami). Well anyway, gotta get ready for tonights graduation activity! I'll post my outfit tomorrow. 
<3 Carol

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I love those shoes !
    Please Carole could you help me and tell me where did you find those shoes ?
    Thanks
    Céline from FRANCE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Celine! unfortunately I bought those shoes 2 years ago, so they are no longer in stock. But they are burberry, maybe they have some similar ones. I know that prada might have some as well as Celine. I hope I was of some help! have a great day!

      Delete