Monday, January 6, 2014

Lime Sweater






Wearing: BCBG Pants, Thoery Knitted Sweater, Vintage Collar Necklace, Prada Loafers, Miu Miu Sunnies, Celine Luggage.

Happy Monday!
I hope you all had an amazing new year and have already set out to accomplish many marvelous things for 2014! I for one am beyond excited for this year, I am hoping I can reach as many people as possible with my blog and make many new friends, as well as furthering my career. Anyway, enough about all that lets talk fashion. Miami seems to have paid attention to me and given me a little sweater weather, so I felt it was a perfect moment for this lovely Knitted Theory number to make a statement. Remember, even if it is winter don't be afraid to wear color. I added a vintage collared necklace to it, and paired it with some black pants and of course couldn't go without my Prada loafers, I am so into loafers and honestly anything with a pointed toe. This outfit was perfect for the weather, and perfect for my little coffee date with my long time friend Jessica. Hope you all have an amazing day! 
<3 Carol

3 comments:

  1. Love the neon sweater! Such a cool look

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow and black equals a maximum impact look that I am loving. The vintage collar adds character to the outfit. I would live to follow each other. Let me know if you are interested. I noticed your post from IFB. Happy I visited.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete