Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Prints on Prints









Wearing: Vintage Chanel, Alice + Olivia Pumps, and Everything Else Vintage from Nifty Thrifty Love

Happy Hump day!
So I saved this look for last because it was just my all time favorite. I adored everything about it, it was fun, bold,daring and did I mention CHANEL? There is nothing better than that! I loved the fact that everything was just so out there, yet came together so amazingly. I am look forward to NiftyThrifty's relaunch because I have my eyes on all of these pieces! I am going to be pairing more prints on prints, they have grown on me!
Have an amazing day! 
<3 Carol

2 comments:

  1. Love how you mixed these prints together! Awesome look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, all this color is beautiful! you definitely made the prints work together.

    http://the-wanderlustt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete