Sunday, January 12, 2014

Leather Overalls


  






Wearing: Forever 21 Pleather Overalls, Vince Tee, Prada Loafers, Miu Miu Sunnies, Celine Luggage

Happy Sunday! While all of you are brunching I'm providing you with a little dose of fashion for the day. Since Miami weather is rather bipolar and decides to be warm sometimes, I felt that these overalls were a good combo of winter and warmth. The leather provides a wintery feel yet they are shorts thus they are Miami approved. I love overalls specially mostly because they make a statement and are just so easy to style. These would look great with just about any undershirt, I went with grey because lets be honest its one of my favorite basic colors. And I wore my prada loafers because I am currently obsessed but they could be paired with a pair of sneakers or even some heels! I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday!
<3 Carol

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, I'm here from www.bloggerforums.co.uk checking out your blog!

    I love the overalls, they look lovely on you! And also the background to your photos are really nice.

    Hope to see you around again on the forums! I followed you on GFC =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! I could NEVER pull it off but you look great!

    Kim
    http://trendkeeper.me

    ReplyDelete