Wednesday, January 8, 2014

True To Blue








Wearing: BCBG Button down, Macys Off the Runway Jacket, Citizens of Humanity Jeans, Chloe Boots, Miu Miu Sunnies, and Celine Luggage.

Happy Humpday all! 
So yesterday was that one day in Miami that was actually cold. I hopped on that opportunity as soon as possible to wear layers. I chose all blue because guess what? It's trending this season! And I just love the color. Lately Ive been wearing bright colors on my lips, I feel like it just completes the outfit. And as you guys have probably noticed I just can't seem to take my Chloe booties off of my feet! they are just so comfortable! Anyway, this look is perfect to go grab a hot chocolate on a cold afternoon, or even for a casual work day. Hope you all are having a wonderful week, and for you Miamians enjoy this yummy weather!
<3 Carol


3 comments:

  1. The blazer looks so pretty with the white shirt! Love the look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this outfit very chic! Your blog is great so I am now following you on GFC #125 and G+. Feel free to check out my blog and follow :)
    www.faceinfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute outfit!
    http://trendenciesblog.wordpress.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11447055/trendencies

    ReplyDelete