Monday, January 13, 2014

Red Velvet













Wearing: Nifty Thrify Love

Happy Monday!
So over the weekend I did a super fun shoot with my love Francia and www.niftythriftylove.com
We shot 3 looks each, this was my first look. I decided to pair this adorable velvet jacket with a glitter top, and striped shorts for a fun combo. Usually I am all about basics, but I have been stepping out of that and I am loving print on print. It is just so daring, and bold and I am all about making fun fashion statements. This look is perfect for any occasion, and you can even make it more casual with a pair of flats. I can't wait to share with you my next looks!
Have a great day!
<3 Carol

3 comments:

  1. Love this look, especially the velvet jacket. The shoes are great too, are they Alice + Olivia? You look beautiful in those tortoise shades!

    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cat eye shades and the high waist shorts! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. you, your friend & that velvet jacket are giving me life !!!

    www.vieavecleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete