Thursday, May 15, 2014

Float Like a Butterfly

























w\

Wearing: Zara Crop, Zara Skort, Chanel Espadrilles, Celine Luggage, Miu Miu Sunnies, Etsy Body               Chain.

Good Morning!
First, let me apologize once again on my absence, I have been super busy with events, and the fact that it is now Miami Fashion Week. Yet on the other hand, that means more pictures and outfits to share! I am looking forward to my first experience with Fashion Week this year, and I can not wait to post about it. Anyway, lets talk about this post. The other day I was quite bored and a friend of mine had the day off from work so I was able to spend some quality time with her. I had the bright idea of going to Fairchild Garden first, because I had never been there, second because she loves butterflies and I do too, and third because I thought I would get some amazing pictures! And I was completely correct on every one of my points. The gardens are beyond amazing, it is so peaceful, the butterflies just literally fly into you, it is quite the experience. I was super excited when they brought out the new born ones, and even more stoked at the fact that I was able to hold one in my hand. Overall, the experience was amazing I really suggest you guys head over, if you haven't already.
 Now, lets talk about my outfit. Since it is SUPER hot here in Miami and I was going to be walking in these heat, I went for a simple white crop top ( stick to light colors in the heat ) and I paired it with a fun little skort, added my espadrilles, I felt like I looked like a little tennis player so I had to add some spice to it with the body chain. For those of you that don't feel comfortable wearing crops, no problem, you can wear a skort with a basic tee, a graphic tee, or even a tank tucked in. This look was fun, casual, and cute perfect for the occasion. I hope you enjoy!
<3 Carol

2 comments:

  1. hey Carol! I looked everywhere for your email but no luck. I'd like to collaborate with you. My email is arivas@bsa.edu Hope to be in touch! best, Ali

    ReplyDelete