Monday, May 19, 2014

MIAFW Day 1

     This Past week I had the honor of being invited to Miami Fashion Week, and not only that I was also one of their Universe Bloggers that being said I had front row seats! This obviously means that I get to share some amazing highlights with you all. This week was so amazing, and I had such a great time watching the shows, and being able to see all of the designers work, and meet new people. I am looking forward to next years shows! Stay Tuned for all other days! So much to share!

JULIAN CHUNG






ERIN HEALY



FABRIZIO DE CASTRO



KAYCE ARMSTRONG



LISU VEGA



NICOLAS FELIZOLA



SAMY GICHERMAN



VIKA FROLOVA







VIVIANA GADEIRAS




WHAT I WORE










Wearing: MSGM Blazer, Zara Crop, Amilcar Ferrer Shorts, Chanel Clutch, Valentino Rockstud Pumps.



No comments:

Post a Comment