Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Denim Dressin'









Wearing: Stradivarius denim dress, and flats, with my Chanel boy, Miu Miu Sunnies.

Hello! 
Happy Thursday!
First, let me apologize for disappearing for a little, I had come back from vacation, and had a lot on my plate, juggling studying for the LSAT plus blog events, but I am back! This look is real easy to achieve, and very on trend. This season is all about denim, well lets face it, denim is big in fashion. I decided to pair this cute little dress with white flats that I scored while in Panama, well I got the dress there also.(I couldn't go on vacation and not shop!) I wore my Chanel Boy cross-body to add some flare. Overall, this look was fun, girly, and easy to wear. Taking these pictures was quite a task because I could not find a nice spot to shoot, so I improvised with what I had. Also, I look a little bit like a chic little construction worker with all the denim. Oh and also, I had a blast whipping my hair back and forth.
<3 Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment