Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Down To Your Skivvies








Wearing: For Love and Lemons Yellow Set, and Valentino Rockstud Pumps. Set Available at Studio LX

Hello! 
Happy Tuesday! So this spring cute little sets are trending! I decided to join the club with this ultra sexy, lace little number. I paired it with my nude Valentino Rockstuds just to add some fun, yet make sure that the set was the center of attention, because lets face it (it is one hot piece!) I love that it can be used as a set, but also worn separately. For instance, I can wear the top under a cute little tank with a pair of boyfriend jeans/ shorts, and there we have a more casual look. As for the skirt, it can be worn with a white crop top, or even a tank top tucked in ( for those of you that don't want to show too much) I love everything about this look, it is fun, bright, on trend, and certainly makes a statement. So go and buy yourself a cute little set! They are fun, easy to style and great for this season!
<3 Carol

3 comments: