Monday, April 14, 2014

Pastel Monochrome










Wearing: Rebecca Taylor Lace Top, Zara Faux Leather Skirt, Jcrew Necklace, Christian Louboutin Pumps.

Happy Monday!
We all know that this spring, or every spring for that matter pastels are a trend. I always try to avoid looking like an easter egg by adding several textures to my outfit. In this look I chose a lace top, and paired it with a faux fur pastel pink skirt. ( one can wear leather all year round ) Then I added a different shade of blue with my pumps, and balanced it all out with a statement necklace, that happened to be in the same color scheme as my outfit. This look is perfect for easter sunday, and for any night out in spring. Spring is for fun colors, pastels, and barely wearing any clothes, specially here in South Florida. This shoot once again I collaborated with the lovely Veronica. Her look on the other hand displays how one can wear black even in spring, and make it look super chic. Veronica's style is completely opposite of mine, but still relatable her booties, she expresses her individuality via her thrifted outfits that are as bad-ass as ever!
<3 Carol




2 comments: