Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Blonde Hair Made Me.








Wearing: Beautiful People Tank, Alexander Wang Bralette, Urban Outfitters ditressed denim shorts, and Guiseppe Zanotti wedges.

Hello all!
Happy Hump day!
I hope you all are having a good week so far! Lately I have been super busy because I recently started my LSAT course, but don't you worry I have been taking pictures of all of my outfits, I am just a little behind. So last monday I decided to go blonder and shorter!!! I am so beyond happy with the results! I had been reluctant about going as blonde as I am but now that I did it I am so happy. I love the cut, and I feel as though it compliments my style much more! I hope you guys love it as much as I do. With that being said, this blonder me id feeling much more daring, thus I decided to rock a pair of clogs and bring them back, from the feedback I got on instagram you guys loved them! I paired them with a side baring tank, and some distressed over sized denim shorts, extremely casual, while sticking to my roots, and perfect for this Miami heat. This look can be worn anywhere, and is also super perfect for you festival goers, a nice little idea for Coachella :). I can not wait to share all my other looks I have with you all!
Have an amazing Day!
<3 Carol



1 comment:

  1. Love those shorts! I can't get enough of denim shorts.

    x
    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete