Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Basically, Casual Cool










Wearing: Generation Love Tank, AG Jeans Denim Shorts, Hat Attack Hat, Christian Louboutin Pumps.  Tank, Shorts, and Hat are all available at StudioLX

Happy Tuesday!
First, I would like to apologize for being sort of absent on the blog, I was in vacation in Panama, I posted plenty pictures of my trip on my Instagram. For those of you that aren't already following here is the link Carolosiphy. Anyway, lets talk about this look as most of you know I am a huge fan of basics. I totally think less is more. And this look is my definition of looking comfortable, cool, and trendy. The fact that all I was wearing was a tank, and denim shorts shows that one can dress just about anything up. Pair it with a pair of super cute pumps, as we all know I tend to love pointed toe pumps, one can use any color, specially now, its spring, have some fun with it! I of course HAD to put a hat on, because lets face it I am obsessed with them! This look is perfect for any occasion, a night out, shopping, a lunch date, and you can even make it more casual with a pair of cute flats, or sandals, boots, anything, the sky is the limit. That is the beauty of basics, they allow you to express yourself by accessorizing any which way you would like. Hope you enjoy!!!
Shop the look at StudioLX
<3 Carol




3 comments: