Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Lace & Chanel








Wearing: Abercombie Lace dress, Chanel Espadrilles, Chanel Classic Handbag, Catbird Rings

Happy Monday!
Last week spring started, and I was pretty excited so I decided to welcome it by wearing this super girly lace dress, and adding some color with my red bag. This look is so easy to attaint, yet makes a statement. I literally could not stop twirling in this dress, as you can tell from all the pictures. To me, there is nothing more elegant than lace, and the back of this dress is just everything, it adds that special touch of sexiness to it. Since I was only spending the day with my mom ( I do that a lot) I wore my chanel espadrilles that fit like a glove, but this look can be styled differently by wearing a pair of wedges, with a fun color. The dress can even be used as a cover up for a pool party. It can even be used for a music festival like coachella, with a pair of super fun booties. Perfect! I love how versatile this little lace dress is, and I hope you do too!
<3 Carol




2 comments:

  1. Superb! So sultry & feminine! Adoring your style! Looking forward to your future posts! ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete